Recently, we were able to take a trip back East to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. My mom had a week at the
Marriott Resort there, and needed someone to help her use it! None of my other siblings were available to go, so we decided we could help her out! We took the kids with us this trip...which was good and bad...but over all I'm glad they came and were able to see someplace new. We had a great trip with lots of fun memories. I broke it down into many posts so I could remember everything....so sorry if it's a boring travel log!

The view from our balcony

On our balcony..we are in one tower of the resort with the other ones behind us also part of the same resort.

Another view of the resort taken from the beach

Walking out to the ocean. It was still a little chilly that day, but it didn't keep the kids from getting wet!

Checking out the beach

One of the many sea shells that Lucas brought back home with us!

This all started are very innocently getting their feet wet until they went all the way in with all their clothes on!

This was taken our last day which turned out to be the warmest at about 79 degrees. I enjoyed laying out, watching the boys play and swim, while
Zac stayed back for Rachel's nap!
Growing up on the west coast has made me naturally favor the Pacific Ocean. However, this was a very nice beach with miles of sand. The boys thought it was weird that there weren't too many waves, but they liked that there wasn't any seaweed! Either way, Atlantic or Pacific, I love the beach and it definitely is my happy place!
1 comment:
It looks like you had a great trip!
Post a Comment