Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Halloween 2009

I'm finally getting around to posting some Halloween pictures...I guess better late than never. This year for Halloween we had Zoro, a knight, and a Spanish dancer! My mom brought Rachel's dress back from Spain, so it was fun for her to be able to wear it!



Not too happy about this dressing up thing! Later..when she learned there was candy involved...she was all smiles!


Rachel got over her crying fit and luckily gave us a smile.
Checking out the pumpkins
The boys with their cousin Lydee at the trunk or treat! Zac's family came over for dinner and the 3 of them went out later for some trick or treating. Everyone had a great time and I think we've finally seen the last of the candy!

2 comments:

Nic said...

So cute. I miss seeing you guys. Wish we were there with you.

trish said...

Isn't it funny how long Halloween candy lasts?!? Your kids looked adorable!