Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Rachel!

Last Saturday (March 7) was Rachel's birthday. I can't believe she is already 1. Time flies by so fast and she is getting bigger each day. I want her to stay a baby, so I'm a little sad to see her turn 1, but since I can't stop her from aging, we enjoyed celebrating her special day. Here's some reminiscing from that day..one year ago!



One year later.................!

Still a cutie!

We pulled out the cupcake barrettes for her big day (she got the outfit as a gift at my baby shower from my neighbor...it fit her at just the right time!).

We set a few items out to see what Rachel's future interests might be (we got the idea from some friends...thanks D family!). I tried to post a video like three times but it would never work..oh well. She chose the toothbrush....she has a heart like her Grandpa Fellars, Uncle D. Max, and Grandma Bonnie!

I wonder if she is thinking what the big fuss is all about!

She is a true girl at heart...she didn't like the mess of the cake.


We tried a few different ways to get her to eat the cake, but there would be no birthday mess for this one year old! Oh well, maybe this means she didn't inherit my sweet tooth!


5 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Happy Birthday! Time really does fly! She is one cute little girl.

jkimball said...

Happy birthday Rachel. What a sweetie! I hope the next year is just as wonderful but with more sleeping than the last.

Unknown said...

aw! how fun! I would have come if I knew when it was!

erika said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!! She sure is a cute one. Can't wait to see you guys next month. We are still working on the Disneyland angle....

Lacey said...

i love the cupcake barretts and wow a year! can't wait to see you guys soon!