Thursday, October 16, 2008

The rains came down and the flowers came up!

I came across this video a couple of weeks ago, and was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. I've forgotten what Ben was like as a little boy..he was almost 5. He was intent on me capturing his singing so that he could watch himself on my camera. Pay close attention to his lyrics! I also love his deep concentration and isn't distracted one bit by Lucas in the background!



2 comments:

Logan said...

How the heck do kids remember lyrics to all these songs? At this moment I can't think of a single song other than nursery rymhes that I know all of the words to. I guess thats what happens when you get older.

Angie said...

Oh my! Ben sounds exactly like Lucas does now...how funny. I love the flowers come up. All my kids gathered around to see what I was listening too so I hope Cooper does not tease Ben, he was laughing.

Angie