Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"I am getting bigger!"................by Rachel!

I can't believe I'm 4 1/2 months old! The time is going by fast. I can't wait till I'm bigger, but my Mom just wants to me to stay a baby! Here are some of my latest adventures!

My mom fed my some different food for the first time. I wasn't so sure about it. I don't think I liked it too much. I hope she doesn't give that to me again. I think I'll just stick with my milk!
Although it didn't taste very good....it was fun getting it all over my face!
My mom keeps trying out all these new toys now that I'm a little bigger. I guess she wants to keep me happy so she can get things done. I'm not so sure about this one yet. It kind of scares me! Maybe I'll have to wait to grow a little bit more!
I've been bumboed! My mom pulled the bumbo out so I can sit all on my own! I like this one all right because I can see so much. I don't like to sit in it for too long.

I'm not sure that I should show this picture. It's pretty gross! My mom says that sometimes I have blowouts! It grosses my mom out, but it makes my brothers laugh! I guess it's just part of being a baby!
My favorite thing to do is hang out in my bouncer. I still like to sleep a lot. I think my life so far is good!

2 comments:

Logan said...

I'm so glad to see that you guys have a blog. Get ready to be addicted if you aren't already. Rachel is getting so big, I'm sure your loving have a girl in the family.

Anderson Family said...

Don't you love the bumbo? Drake tied Zoe's leash to it today and was pulling Dane around our kitchen floor. It was so cute. Are you feeding Rachel cereal already?