Every year before Christmas, I somewhat dread the thought of doing Christmas cards and getting the perfect family picture, but for whatever reason, I continue on with the tradition each year. I guess I think that despite the trouble of getting the picture and sending out the cards, it's a good way to get a family picture each year for the sake of documenting our own family history. Anyways, this year I asked a kind and friendly neighbor who has interest in photography if she would be so kind as to take our picture. Since it turned out to be a snowy day, we just took a few shots in our house. Rachel was only cooporative for the first few shots, and then turned into the cute monster that she is, so we were lucky to get at least one good picture. Zac was kind of bummed though because we didn't realize until after, that his collar was not turned down the whole way...oh well! Here are a few of the out-takes....

And the winner.....

Glad to have it over and done with for another year!
No comments:
Post a Comment