Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Donnie and Kira's Wedding

Part of the reason we went to San Diego was for my brother Donnie's wedding. It turned out to be a great day and we were happy to see Donnie and Kira get married. Here are a few pictures from the wedding.
The family outside the temple
Kira and all her neices

Daddy and daughter
Kira had this room set up for the kids with their own treat bucket and babysitters if we wanted to leave them. My kids wanted to be out where the party was, but we did leave Rachel for a bit so we could get something to eat in peace!
Lucas enjoying his meal
This picture is classic..I love Lucas' face as my neice Cami just takes charge and starts the dance!
My Mom and Donnie dancing!
The monster princess

Nieces dancing it up
Rachel trying out the dance floor
Grandma and Rachel

I also posted a video of the kids dancing....against Ben's wishes! He thinks I am mean and that I shouldn't post this because it's too personal! I think it is too classic and will probably use it against him someday....like maybe when he get's married. I don't know where my kids came up with their dance moves....I'm blaming that one on Zac!


5 comments:

erika said...

That video was great Jenny! I only wish it were longer! That could be good blackmail for Lucas and Paige too.
Come visit San Diego again soon - we miss you guys!

Lacey said...

thanks for the laugh. i loved the video, i have always known ben was a dancer since Casey's wedding, but to see lucas has the moves too, is truly awesome! we had tons of fun with you guys!

Carli said...

That last few seconds, Paige is HILARIOUS!! I was laughing so hard. She must watc MTV or something to get those moves. haha!

Logan said...

Great video. Tell Ben at least you didn't post it on You Tube. Rachel is getting so big!

Angie said...

Wow you have had an amazing summer. I love Lucas's little funny expressions. Rachel looks so adorable, those dresses were very cute.