Friday, April 17, 2009

Oh Where Oh Where Have the Binky's Gone?

It seems like every day I am in search of a binky for Rachel. She's always taking them and throwing them or hiding them somewhere obscure. One time I found one in the window seal in her room (I change her right next to that window). I also often find them in low lying drawers as well. I have bought more just to have them more handy because she really does calm her down when she needs to...but just likes to hide it as well. Tonight was no different. I was ready to put her to bed and went searching for a binky. Luckily I didn't search too long, but I was suprised to find such a collection!

4 comments:

jkimball said...

Taylor does the same thing. We find binkies and legos in that toy all the time.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

FOUR??? Do you have to take the toy apart to get them out?

Kristen said...

That cracks me up...because Madden does the SAME thing! I have found them in that same ball popper!

Miller's said...

That's hilarious, the places they find to put things are amazing!