I think they both have similar personalities in that they both like to be the "boss". For instance, every time they try to play the Wii together, they usually end up fighting about who gets to be player 1, what game to play, if they are going to be on the same team, etc..... It is so annoying. Anyways, today I was wasting time on the computer and suddenly noticed that they were amazingly getting along, working together, and playing with Legos. I was so stunned and impressed, I decided to capture it on video so that I would have my own reminder that they can have peaceful moments. I also will use it to remind them what it means to get along! The video will be pretty boring for most, but to me it was a sweet blessing!
The finished product!
2 comments:
Nothing softens my heart like when kids get along together. I agree that you need to record when it happens. Good idea
Hah nobody appreciates this post more than me and I echo all that you said. When brothers get along it is the BEST!! I would get my camcorder out too. I love that I am not alone in my appreciation for brotherly love.
Post a Comment