Our friend Kevin just celebrated a birthday and his only wish was to get all his friends together for some paintballing fun! I normally would never subject myself to that kind of torture and call it fun...but I guess that's what you do for friends! Here's a run down of the evening:

It started out just lovely when we got there and I went to put my shoes on (I of course was running late and walked out the house with my flip-flops) and I realized that I had grabbed 2 right shoes. I wanted to grab some old shoes so I went to this bag that had D.I. shoes in them and was excited to find my old running shoes. I didn't realize that there were 2 old pairs in the bag (I always buy the same running shoes and just get rid of them after 6 months!) So...my choices were flip-flops or 2 right shoes. I guess you can tell what I chose and clumsily ran around and hurt my big toe in these shoes. At least I provided the comic relief for the evening!

This was our girls team.....we totally rocked! Who would of thought I would secretly like shooting people....as long as I didn't get hit!

I think the girls had more fun just hanging out, talking, and eating while the boys had their fun running, hiding, and shooting!

Do I look scary or what?

What is it with guys and guns? They think they are so cool!

I'm sorry I didn't get this guys name....but check out the wound on his neck...that is REAL blood! That is why I didn't want to play with the guys.....they are out for the kill!
So all in all it was a fun night. The funnest part was ganging up with Nicole and watching her back while she took out 3 of the other team! I only got hit once and it had hit something else first so the blow wasn't too bad. I secretly liked shooting at other people....I was just afraid of getting hit! Zac of course already wants to buy a paintball gun so he can make it his new hobby. Thanks Kevin for a fun night and Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
Jen, you are the best. Thanks for going out of your comfort zone and shooting a gun. It would not have been as fun without you. We made a great team. You rock! Oh yeah, and thanks for the comic relief. I needed a good laugh.
What a fun night. I love paintballing. It does hurt really bad when you get hit but thats what makes it so intense. Sounds like a fun night.
Post a Comment