He also is very thoughtful and always gives great presents...like the one he gave me for our anniversary. On Friday, he sent me away for the whole day while he worked on some secret project. I willingly obliged to spend the day shopping, until I finally told him I was coming home whether he liked it or not! I come home and find his whole family at my house...and I'm still not able to go upstairs anywhere. So finally, at about 9:30 pm...he takes me upstairs for my gift. I was kind of nervous to go in...not sure if I would like what he'd done. So....he picked out a new bed set and painted our whole bedroom...all without my knowing! We had white walls before and nothing really fancy in our room....so it is a much needed improvement. I'd love to get a king size bed and get new bedroom furniture...but until the budget allows.....this is a lovely change that gives our room a whole new feel! He was pretty daring to tackle this on his own (well, he did have his mom help his shop and his dad helped him paint!), but he did I good job and I totally love it!
12 years ago
3 comments:
IT looks awesome. I think it might be the same color as mine. Good job Zac, you have impeccable taste.
Good Job Zac! I think there are lots of husbands out there that should take lessons from Zac.
How fun, it looks great. What a thoughtful gift. Happy late anniversary to you two.
Post a Comment